CyBle_ProcssEvents() crashes debugger

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently trying to debug a project I have/had running on the CYBLE-022001-00 PROC chip. Currently, I'm running into an issue where the debugger is crashing after some x-seconds.

Currently, I do initialization setup, call CyBle_Start(), and then sit in a while(1) { CyBle_ProcessEvents(); } loop. The debugger crashes after an inconsistent number of loops through the CyBle_ProcessEvents() function.

Has anyone else run into the process events causing the debugger to crash?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the problem is related to the Miniprog3 that I was using; I switched to a different Miniprog3 and the issue seems to have disappeared. I will have to look into it more, but it seems like I might have damaged the programmer's functionality in some way.

Sorry for not posting this information earlier 😞

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello,

Can you please share your project which is failing?

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the problem is related to the Miniprog3 that I was using; I switched to a different Miniprog3 and the issue seems to have disappeared. I will have to look into it more, but it seems like I might have damaged the programmer's functionality in some way.

Sorry for not posting this information earlier 😞

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Change the USB cable to a shorter one. That has helped some users.

Bob

0 Likes