PSoC UAB Components for CY8C4A CoProcessor?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was really excited to crack open my pioneer kit and dig into CY8C4A, but unfortunately a little underwhelmed. I'm seeing things like "14-bit incremental delta-sigma ADC" in the co-processor datasheet, but really no UAB based components in creator...anyone else notice this? Am I missing the boat or are these things just nonexistent at this point? Is the part just still way ahead of the PSoC Creator tools?

With UDB there's a nice system in place to build custom components with verilog - anything like this coming down the pipe for the UAB?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi  Bosley,

Component available on UAB are less. DAC and Filter(integrated with ADC) are currently available. In future versions of creator more components are planned to be added. The part is ahead of the tools. Check CE211305 example code. There are some sample components available in the project. More example codes can be found in page 38 of <http://www.cypress.com/mwg-internal/de5fs23hu73ds/progress?id=xX3sD_4GAHbMlUbychN7krViloFJZvLPH7NcrV...> , the kit user guide.

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes