IS Capsense_CSD component support PSOc 4000s Family controllers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1902111
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I wrote firmware for CY8C4247-AZI controller for Capsense buttons. in that i used Capsense_CSD component design file.I want to use same code to CY8C4045AZI controller. But in component design capsense_CSD is not available. how to add Capsense_CSD component in PSOC 4000s controllers.Please let me know any solution to avoid this.

0 Likes
2 Replies
AchimE_41
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First comment on KBA

Hi,

This is the wrong subforum for PSoC related questions, this part of the forum covers the former Spansion MCUs. There is a PSoC4 subforum below.

Nevertheless, the CapSense component got updated from Version 2.5 to 3.0 to support both self-cap (CSD) and mutual-cap (CSX) therefor the previous name CapSense_CSD was obsolete and got changed to CapSense. The performance hasn't changed from 2.5 to 3.0, so the previous configuration should still work. Also the API should be the same for CSD, but coming from the Spansion MCU side I am not totally sure here.

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Gangadhar,

Unfortunately it is not possible to reuse the code directly. But please refer the component datasheet v3.10.

Link: http://www.cypress.com/file/315836/download

The section "migration guidelines" will help you to port your code from older version to a newer version.

Best Regards,

VSRS

0 Likes