project on cy8c4246axi

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

my team want to develop one product on CY8C4246AXI controller.My job is to reach on conclusion that if our requirement is fulfilled by this part.

system requirement is as below.

one usart to use for 485 communication

one usart to use for 232 communication

one capsense blok for (7*7) matrix

three timer

2 gpio output pin one for 485 ic and one for buzzer.

i am using creator 3.3 service pack 2.

i try to create one sample project try to put all component and build the project to find if its fulfill our requirement?

issue is when i use UART(SCB) 3.20 its build sucessfully but when i try to use UART 2.50 its showing design can not be fitt in 4 udb block error.

so what is difference between this two version of uart?

second thing is this product need remote update facility.so is it possible to develop boot loader with existing Boot loader component with scb uart?? and application data will be coming through 484 transmission so how it Handel enable pin ??? is there any kind of restriction for scb selection for boot loader like have to select SCB:0 component of communication if want to use inbuilt boot loader component?

and i also generate one topic regarding capsense but till not get any response

http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-architecture/how-implement-shield-electrode-matrix-capsense-keyp...

any one can help me because i have to give decision as soon as possible..

here i also attach my sampel project

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a document on how to use CapSense and design for CapSense. These files should help you.

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Please update your PSoc Creator to the latest version  4.0 Update 1 (4.0.0.432). I was able to get your program to compile with out the Bootloadable_1 component as I don't have your bootloader.  I am going to send your program back to you and you will need to fix the dependencies for your design in the Bootloadable_1 component. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am also able to build my application but if i replace UART  3.20 with UART 2.50 it will not...

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Uart 2.50 uses more resources and you run out of resources for the chip you are using causing the errors.

0 Likes