The problem of GlitchFilter and BLE connectivity

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know output of data where from the q port of filter  how to communicate with the bluetooth .How to configure parameters between them.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you call the CyBle_HrssSendNotification() function with the input parameters, it will send the data passed to it to the remote device that you are currently connected to. The associated value should be the value you want to send. You will first need to be connected to a remote BLE device in order for the notification call to succeed, and thus you will need to either be advertising and connected to by the remote device, or connect to the remote device and send a notification.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

We did not understand the requirement correctly. Can you please elaborate.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to design the ECG signal monitoring by using the bluetooth. But i don't very clear how to sent the signal data .Such as how to use the function CyBle_HrssSendNotification? 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you call the CyBle_HrssSendNotification() function with the input parameters, it will send the data passed to it to the remote device that you are currently connected to. The associated value should be the value you want to send. You will first need to be connected to a remote BLE device in order for the notification call to succeed, and thus you will need to either be advertising and connected to by the remote device, or connect to the remote device and send a notification.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My equipment always can't connect to the bluetooth,why?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should check the security and connection settings for both devices to make sure they are using the same authentication/encryption method, and that they are using connection settings that will work reliably.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why always display the device.h does not exist?How to add?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The IDE doesn't create the device.h and other project files/headers until you compile the project, thus saving needless overhead for constantly updating function APIs etc. Compile the project once you have all of the hardware components in the schematic file setup the way you want. Once you do that, it should autogenerate the project.h and associated files/headers for you (This should include device.h)