CY8CKIT-041 - PSoC4 S-Series pioneer KIT - Problems with PWM

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i work with PSoC Creator 3.3 and want to connect 2 LEDs to PWM component and dim it up and down. When i connect one LED to line output it works fine. If i connect a second one i got errors during compiling.

Can somebody help me what's wrong?

Attached you find the schematic and the errors.

0 Likes
6 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        You should use the prism component. Also please post your complete code so we can check it.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is an example program for the Component.  There is also a PDF in the program that explains it.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

I am sorry I made a mistake your device doesn't have the Prism part you must use this configuration to control your leds.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank`s bobgoar for your proposal! So i'm not familiar with Smart IO because i didn't use it before. Can you please show me your configuring set up of Smart IO?

Thank you!

0 Likes
EmHo_296241
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

Refer the smart IO datasheet <http://www.cypress.com/file/274676/download>. If you right click every component you can find component datasheet.

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Heimo,

This code example will be helpful to get familiar with SmartIO. http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce209974-breathing-led-smart-io 

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes