Setting per-file custom flags from command line

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a bit of a mess with command line options passed to the compiler in a large PSoC Creator based project I'm working on. There's some per-file compiler options needed, but they're currently applied project wide, which is causing a substantial number of warnings in the build output.

I'd like to jump in and fix them, but the prospect of:

1. Find a source file
  3. Right click, select "Build settings..."
  5. Expand "Compiler" option, select "Command Line"
  7. Fix the per-file command line options
  9. Repeat

Isn't very compelling. I poked around with cyprjmgr.exe and the other tools in the bin folder, but I don't see a documented way to change these settings via a script.

Is there a command line tool available where I can change these settings?

If not, can someone elaborate how to identify where the per-file build settings are stored in the .cyprj file so I can use a script to do batch edits?

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

it is possible to modify the CYPRJ XML file using script for the build settings for individual files.

But we do not recommend as this will not work with future version of PSoC Creator.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

it is possible to modify the CYPRJ XML file using script for the build settings for individual files.

But we do not recommend as this will not work with future version of PSoC Creator.

0 Likes