Adaptive Frequency Hopping

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I have a project related to Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH). I am in basic level with the hardware and I do not know if I can have access to the

AFH pattern and update it in SYPRESS devices. I have tried nordic and TI devices but unfortunately I could not find my answer with those hardware.

Regards

Ali 

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Ali,

We don't have an option to find good / bad channels. You may have to do it in your application side.

We do have direct API to select particular data channels for the BLE communication.
CyBle_GapcSetHostChannelClassification() is the API for the same. Please go through the API description in the BLE component datasheet for details.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please explain more about your requirement? Are you trying to decode a AFH pattern? 

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Madhu Sudhan

Thank you for the reply. That is right I want to decode and use my own pattern. I want to change the blacklisting channel pattern. Identifying good and bad channels based on different method. For example, in BER based blacklisting I want to change the % of BER to identify the channel as a bad channel for the next scan.

Regards

Ali 

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi Ali,

We don't have an option to find good / bad channels. You may have to do it in your application side.

We do have direct API to select particular data channels for the BLE communication.
CyBle_GapcSetHostChannelClassification() is the API for the same. Please go through the API description in the BLE component datasheet for details.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes