POSC 1 uart interrupt questions

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my project,I use POSC do temperature test, I can't go into a serial port interrupt function to help guide me where is the problem? thank you!   I hope to be able to give me a about a serial port uart interrupt Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

You are using the receive comand-line feature which uses the rx interrupt. This will conflict with your own interrupt handling.

Keep in mind that every C-language identifier (ie. MyFunc) is preceded by an underscore in assembly language (ie. _MyFunc).

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are using the receive comand-line feature which uses the rx interrupt. This will conflict with your own interrupt handling.

Keep in mind that every C-language identifier (ie. MyFunc) is preceded by an underscore in assembly language (ie. _MyFunc).

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Thank you very much for your answer, I changed after the interruption.However, value can enter again.I also want to ask how to clear the interrupt flag bit?   
0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

The interrupt flag is reset by the assembly reti (return from interrupt) instruction which is the end of the interrupt handler. To allow for nested interrupts there is a means to access bits directly in the CPU_F register, have a look into the M8C Assembly Language User Guide (from Designer Help menu).

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.I find clear interrupt flag program.But my question still exists.I can only enter a serial port interrupt.I don't know now is break marks a clear problem, or have any other questions.Please help me,Thank you. this is I interrupt program.My address in the serial port uart interrupt 2Ch.

#pragma interrupt_handler RX_interrupt 
void RX_interrupt (void)
{    
    count=1;
    LED_Switch(1);         // Turn on LED    
    M8C_ClearIntFlag(INT_CLR1, INT_MSK1_DCB03);

}

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Please post a complete workspace bundle. You need to read the received byte which will afaik clear the interrupt.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my project!Would you please help me to look at how to clear the interrupt flag bit, can enter a break now. Thank you!

0 Likes
lock attach
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

See my comments in attached project. You will need to specify what to do with the received characters.

Did you ever consider using a PSoC4 ? More modern, integrated debugging and.. and.. and..

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help, I use CY8C29466 is doing pressure test, use its AD collection function to do pressure testing, POSC 1 enough for use.I now use PT1000 do another project, temperature measurement, also want to use POSC controller, can you recommend me a POSC controller?It is best to send a corresponding project for me.Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

The most versatile is the CY8CKIT-059 which you might get from one of your local distributors. When it comes to larger amounts you may want to switch to a PSoC4 using this prototyping kit.

Bob

0 Likes