EEPROM write problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. When write EEPROM :- 1.  first EEPROM_Start() function call  

2  EEPROM_UpdateTemperature() function which return non zero value. not gives zero value.  

3. EEPROM_WriteByte(data, addr)  return  CYRET_UNKNOWN, if there was an SPC error.

please provide me solution as soon as possible

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

If you refer the DieTemp datasheet, it says after calling DieTemp_Start() you should wait for the DieTemp_Query() API to report the status of the request that is different from CYRET_STARTED. Please check you code and make sure you are doing this always after calling DieTemp_Start().

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I am working with psoc5 lp (cy8c5267axi-lp051). 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

resolve write problem but i have removed die temperature module from top design. 

Is any method i use die temperature module at that time i am able to read and write in eeprom?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

If you refer the DieTemp datasheet, it says after calling DieTemp_Start() you should wait for the DieTemp_Query() API to report the status of the request that is different from CYRET_STARTED. Please check you code and make sure you are doing this always after calling DieTemp_Start().

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, it working

0 Likes