Find Function

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've got a strange problem with the Find-function in PSoC Creator4.0. Its hard to explain. For example: If I want to find the word "for", the "auto complete function" jumps to my last word i have searched beginning with "f", then "o" and "r".  It seems like the delaytime to type words before the "auto complete function" activates is zero. I hope you understand what I mean. Can anybody help?

thanks a lot

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Yes, this is a known bug that will be corrected with the next version. There was a configuration file which name I have forgotten (sorry, getting old) you may delete from Creator 4.0 and 3.3 to kill the old lookup phrases.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

i cant anderstand wath do you mean, can you poste a picture for we can see the error systeme

thanks 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

This would be the result if I type "address".

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I type a word beginning with a letter that I had never entered before, it works.

0 Likes
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

Yes, I too see this problem.
I enter d - I see the word I was looking for earlier (draw)
next enter e - the first letter that I have already entered is lost (d), i see   e   only.

PSoC Creator  4.0 Update 1 (4.0.0.432)
Culture: Russian (Russia)
Windows 7

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Yes, this is a known bug that will be corrected with the next version. There was a configuration file which name I have forgotten (sorry, getting old) you may delete from Creator 4.0 and 3.3 to kill the old lookup phrases.

Bob

0 Likes
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Here is the link with solution mentioned-

http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-creator-software/turn-autocomplete-find

Anonymous
Not applicable

cool, thanks

0 Likes