posc 3 RTD Example Can't show the right temperature

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My use CY8 CKIT-001 kit  Measuring temperature(The sensor is pt100).For external hardware connection:RTD_4_0 and RTD_4_1 connection PT100.then Connect the RTD_4_1  to RTD_3_0 .RTD_4_4 and RTD_4_5 connection Reference(100Ω) resistor.in the end Connect the RTD_3_4  to RTD_4_4. I don't know my way such hardware connection is correct, bother everybody to help me have a look, thank you!!!(The following is my project)

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

After studying Your program it appears that your ADC is only read once and your program never reads the Cal channel or increments the current mux. I am sending you another example for you to study.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

RTD_3_0 is nowhere mentioned.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,I POSC 3 RTD module was used to measure temperature, always can't display temperature, the controller now bought a lot, but the program debugging, please help me!!!!!!!Thank you very much!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry I write wrong。I connection:RTD_4_0 and RTD_4_1 connection PT100.then Connect the RTD_3_1  to RTD_4_0 .RTD_4_4 and RTD_4_5 connection Reference(100Ω) resistor.in the end Connect the RTD_3_4  to RTD_4_4.But didn't read the correct temperature.The LCD has been show -0.01,Adjust the resistance box resistance and no change。

0 Likes
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

After studying Your program it appears that your ADC is only read once and your program never reads the Cal channel or increments the current mux. I am sending you another example for you to study.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.My project files inside the AD sampling reference benchmark will once, but the AD value more than gathering at a time.But when debugging acquisition resistance and temperature.I saw you gave me the thermistor project, I PTC temperature sensor is a bit different, but do you have any RTD course?Thank you very much.

0 Likes