transfer data

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,everyone, 

Now I have a question, my data is cycling from 00 to FF,8 bit data,but  received data in the control center ,the first number isnt 00,it is a random number among the 00-FF,the last number is the previous number of  the first number,Is it because I dont distribute the address?

I attached the control center,you will understand me when you see it .

regards,

Alex 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please analyse your control and data lines and verify that the FPGA (or any other device connnected to GPIF) gives the signals with proper timing? i.e, the SLWR starts asserting at 00 and stops at FF? (also check the behavior of the PKTEND signal.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please analyse your control and data lines and verify that the FPGA (or any other device connnected to GPIF) gives the signals with proper timing? i.e, the SLWR starts asserting at 00 and stops at FF? (also check the behavior of the PKTEND signal.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok,thank you ,Madhu Sudhan,I will try it , I just  wonder ,now that, the control center can show the right data ,it means my fx3 is right?Because I am not familiar with the FX3 ,I am afraid it is because my fx3 is wrong ,so I want to confirm it ,thank you !

regards,

Alex 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Whatever be the buffers committed in the FX3 to the USB, the same is displayed in the control center. So, if proper data is not displayed on the control center, we need to analyse the data path right from the FPGA -> GPIF (and state machine) -> DMA Buffers and Commit.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes