RTOS Project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I am looking following advice I have downloaded some sample projects but I don't understand really logic. I am totally begaineer. I have PSoC® 4 CY8CKIT-049 4xxx Prototyping Kits I can attached  external LCD. so in hardware I have Microcontroller, LED , Switch and LCD.  what could be simple project for RTOS ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

RTOS' are fundamentally not simple projects 🙂

If you are truly looking for an RTOS example, try this thread: http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-4-architecture/what-rtos-can-be-used-psoc-4

However, if you are looking for help with multiplexing access/operation between an LED, switch, and LCD, that should be simple enough without a full-blown RTOS.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

@vead: You have got the smallest of all the kits/prototyping boards. The -049 Kit needs a bootloader and has no debugging capabilities. Just a cheap and working solution for a prototype when the development was made on another kit like a pioneer.

So you will probably not need an RTOS for that board.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have visited on that post. actually I am trying to understand concept of  RTOS. suppose If you have  Microcontroller , LED and LCD. and you have connected LCD and LED to Microcontroller. what could you do with these devices using RTOS program. there may be many things but as RTOS developer I am looking your advice. what's the features will you develop ?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is an example RTOS for the PSOC 4ble device. Here is an article about using an https://cypress.hackster.io/42177/free-rtos-with-psoc-4-ble-82a61eRTOS.

0 Likes