Bootloadable

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ChNi_2249236
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm trying to set up the Over-The-Air BLE Firmware Upgrade and I'm getting the error: The row number exceeds the bounds whenever I try to upload the cyacd file. The cyacd file was created using a bootloadable component. Any ideas what's going on here guys?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
ChNi_2249236
Level 3
Level 3

The fixed stack I was using eventually worked. I forgot to run the mk.bat file. I am now using the OTA External memory now and theres no need for the BLE Dongle. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Could be a program issue or you are trying to put to large a program in to the device.  Please post your code so we can check it.

0 Likes
ChNi_2249236
Level 3
Level 3

I'm using the example for the Fixed OTA BLE alongside the Cypress BLE App. I'm just trying to verify if I can send a firmware update before building my own program, I'm sending over the bootloadable that's contained in the application

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

I have tried that example and it works as it should. Did you follow the PDF that came with the example.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

What version of PSoc Creator are you using?  Have you updated the Dongle to 4.2?

0 Likes
ChNi_2249236
Level 3
Level 3

The fixed stack I was using eventually worked. I forgot to run the mk.bat file. I am now using the OTA External memory now and theres no need for the BLE Dongle. Thank you!

0 Likes