Linear Slider using PSoC 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using cy8c42445 . I want to implement 5 button + 1 linear slider having 5 linear pad. And behind linear slider there is 5 LEDs .i implement 5 button successfully and detect it also.In my application i am using linear slider for volume control using PWM.In my project LED behind slider is ON according to position of finger on slider . My problem is that slider is sensed very fast and all LEDs are ON by just touching on SLIDER. I did not find any solution. 

Any help will be Thankful 

0 Likes
8 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code so we can check it.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Have you read this document ?http://www.cypress.com/file/46081/download it is PSoc CapSense design guide.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i have read this document. And i have made two Touch keypad using this IC and they are running smoothly and work fine.Please find my Project and advised me.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Update your PSoc Creator to 4.0 SP 1 as your PSoc Creator is out of date. Also did you design the slider and button circuit card?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i have desiged it.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        Can you send some pictures of the linear slider design. I am going to try your program on a PSOC kit today.   
0 Likes
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

Try to change Sensitivity (set it to 4 for example)  in Scan Order tab.

0 Likes
mohac_4039496
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Have you been able to sort this out? We want to implement an illuminated slider in a product as well and cannot find any documents for support. Is this correctly supported by CapSense?

0 Likes