LinearSlider definition & Parameter undefined

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello; I try to follow or reproduce the video: How to Create a PSoC Android BLE App.

I include the CapSense CSD Module, the BLE Module, and the digital outputs. After DesignBuilding I get the following error:

"prj.M0120: Build error: 'CapSense_LinearSlider0__LS' undeclared (first use in this function).

I checked the CapSens_CSHL.h the function is existing and also the CapSens_CSHL.h is include via the project.h in the main.c file.

I assume it will be a short problem with definition; thanks in advance- Norman  

0 Likes
11 Replies
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

Which PSoC Creator version do you use?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I attached a zip file with all important files.

Thanks in advance...

0 Likes
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

Which PSoC Creator version do you use?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSoC 4.0 (4.0.0.432)

0 Likes
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

I see that you attached the project where you use CapSense_LINEAR_SLIDERS_POS_FILTERS_MASK in main.c file

But you had error when you used CapSense_LinearSlider0__LS. I assume that you named CapSense_LinearSlider0__LS incorrectly. You should use CapSense_LINEARSLIDER0__LS instead of CapSense_LinearSlider0__LS.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I tipe the available functions only Capsens_LINEAR_SLIDERS_POS-FILTERS_MASK is available; the CapSense_LINEARSLIDER0__LS is not available in the list.

Usually all active functions can be selected. I'm wondering why the Function CapSense_LinearSlider0__LS is not active in the list  main.c????  

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The function CapSense_LINEARSLIDER0__LS works; thats easy but tricky ;o) Thanks a lot for your help and commands...

0 Likes
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

CapSense_LINEARSLIDER0__LS const is available in CapSense_CSHL.h:

you should use UPPERCASE in the name LinearSlider0. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm learning step by step; my last lecture for programming was long time ago; I was expecting that big and small is the same ;o)

0 Likes
SerhiyM_66
Employee
Employee
First like received

big and small is not the same on C language.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The connection BLE with Dongle via CySmart works fine; also the reading and writing to change the LED is working.

The problem is the Capsense Notification, no change can be observed??? I have to check the code again. Or do you see some obvious error? 

0 Likes