First time try to program cy8-059

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this controller and I'd be happy to get some help with how to start programming.
My goal is to build a card that can receive electrical voltage and convert it to me for information I can transfer to the computer.
I need a total of 10 I / O ports plus 2 digital.
I'd be happy for help with code or guidance on how to start setting things up what i need to difine as input as voltage and how to create output as binary data

Thanks 

matan

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, matan.

In Creator 4.0 -> Start page you will find a bunch of example projects, some of them are for your -059 Kit.

Look under "Kits" or "Find Example Project"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you tell me please which project can answer for my needs?

thanks

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

What about the DelSig 16 channel?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

thank you for your reply i start with the project that you say, but i dont realy understand what going there

what is input/output (pins) and how i can define i/o discrete 

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

I think you should take your time to look at some of the videos explaining how Creator is used and how PSoC hardware is built.

Bob

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

1st important thing do not connect a negative voltage or a voltage over 5 Volts or you will destroy your device.  You must use a resistor voltage divider if the voltages are outside that range. You need some instruction in using the PSOC families I agree with Bob Marlowe watch the training videos . You can read the attached PDF for more information. 

0 Likes