I2CHW implementation in bootloader

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have been using CY8C29866 for a while and I have a I2CHW as a multi master slave. Meaning that it is a slave to another micro and master to another CY8C29866. Now I am trying to setup a bootloader code for it.

I can’t use the I2CBootLdr UM because I need to be multi master Slave. I started with AN2100 which uses UART for communication and changed the communication to I2CHW. I used the same I2CHW UM in my application and it worked fine until the bootable hex file changed so much that interfered with I2CHW. Now I am trying to setup a separate I2CHW in bootloader section of my code (just like UART was setup in AN2100), but I can’t get it work. I can compile the code with no errors, but I2CHW does not initialize (no communication).

0 Likes
2 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Sarira,

It would be nice if you can attach two versions of your project - one in which you were able to get I2CHW in the bootloader and application, and the second your latest project where I2CHW is in a separate section.

Thanks,

Sampath

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. My problem got fixed.

0 Likes