How can I download PRoC Registers Technical Reference Manual

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I want to know something about the capsense of PRoC.

In PRoC Architecture TRM, it said there is "PRoC® BLE: CYBL1XXXXFamily - Programmable Radio-on-Chip With BLE (PRoC
BLE) Registers Technical Reference Manual (TRM)" to help me know more about capsense registers.

But I can not find this TRM.

Although there is a "CYBL10XXX_Family_-_PRoC_BLE_Registers_TRM" , but it does not list all capsense registers.

Could anyone help me?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

The Register TRMs are 500 page documents which will not reflect capabilities of the capsense components. These "Registers" mainly describe the  area within the PSoC chip to access the very basic hardware as wires, UDBs, ff-blocks, SCBs, clocks and some more basics. The capsense is a mixture of hardware blocks as DACs and a lot of software. As you can see there are two different capsense components which use different implementations. I would suggest you to stick to the capsense datasheet which explains in depth which functions you can use and what variables (registers) the software maintains.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

The Register TRMs are 500 page documents which will not reflect capabilities of the capsense components. These "Registers" mainly describe the  area within the PSoC chip to access the very basic hardware as wires, UDBs, ff-blocks, SCBs, clocks and some more basics. The capsense is a mixture of hardware blocks as DACs and a lot of software. As you can see there are two different capsense components which use different implementations. I would suggest you to stick to the capsense datasheet which explains in depth which functions you can use and what variables (registers) the software maintains.

Bob

0 Likes