bulk transmission  speed match problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1516091
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 10 questions asked

Remote sensing image data requires real-time and correct, when I use USB3014 + fpga slave FIFO mode bulk transmission, the acquisition speed is set at 50MB per second, but due to the elimination  a large number of redundant data of each frame after the image . That causes no data can be collected by USB in a certain time,meanwhile, USB also can not work and I don't know why .How can we reduce the speed of USB acquisition or  is there better way to make USB match the data rate of image data?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How is the elimination of the redundant data being done? Is it done inside the FX3 firmware (using DMA Callbacks)? Anyhow, 50 MBps can be easily achieved. Can you please provide more details?

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes

Hi,

I USB the slavefifo  synchronous mode . How can I control USB read and write speed?  The USB cannot work normally If I try to control signal.In addition, How can I change the retry transmission times and make it over three times? 

0 Likes