How many connection can CYBLE-224110 can handle simultaneously?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am working with CYBLE-224110 and I was curious how many connection I can have with this module simultaneously? Ans is there any other module or way in which I can have 8 connection simultaneously?

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

AFAIK the PSoC BLE only does one connection at a time (though you can do round-robin).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

AFAIK the PSoC BLE only does one connection at a time (though you can do round-robin).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but do this module have any specific number of process/connection in round robin?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be clear, I want to use CYBLE224110 modules for my project. I am getting pressure reading and transferring on to base station(as OFS) which is also CYBLE 22411 module. For my application I need 4 to 8 different BLE connection module. With this module I can connect to 4 maximum. Is there any way or other module which can handle more than four connection?

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

The module can have only one connection at a time. Round robin method is purely by firmware. It will be based on the rate at which you want to send data. For disconnecting and connecting it might take some time. So you will need to validate if you are able to get the required rate.There is no limitation in number of devices it connect in this mode, in PSoC4-BLE perspective.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes