Cyble-224110 as node 1 receiving data from 4 different Cyble-224110.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using cyble-224110 as node 1 which i the master/main node. I have 4 different cyble-224110 module which will send the data to node 1. I thought about how I can realize this. I am confused how can I proceed.

Node 1 will be connected to PC via UART. And by command I can ask for data from one or two or all other ble module.

Should I made node 1 as Central and then others as peripherals? or something else?

How can I proceed?

Can anyone give me a brief idea?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Central: Device that initiates a wireless communication connection

Peripheral: Device that receives wireless communication connection

(Summarized definitions, see BLE standard documentation for full definition)

You would want to make the module connected to the PC a Central device and the four others Peripheral devices.

Then, you would configure the peripherals to be Advertising whenever you try to connect with the Central device in order to successfully find/connect/and exchange data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Central: Device that initiates a wireless communication connection

Peripheral: Device that receives wireless communication connection

(Summarized definitions, see BLE standard documentation for full definition)

You would want to make the module connected to the PC a Central device and the four others Peripheral devices.

Then, you would configure the peripherals to be Advertising whenever you try to connect with the Central device in order to successfully find/connect/and exchange data.

0 Likes