Code works well with BLEs except CYBLE-022001-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a project that works well with PSoC 4 BLE, PRoC BLE and CYBLE-012011-EVAL mounted on CY8CKIT-042 baseboard. However, when I uploaded the code in CYBLE-022001-00, it did not. The "build" and "compile" of the project were ok, no errors. The BLE even advertises and can be connected to. But, it stops there and seems like it cannot process the string sent to it via UART.

I have experienced having almost the same project that works for all above mentioned BLEs by just changing the target device thru "Device Selector". The difference this time is in the schematic where I have just added Rx Interrupt in processing the strings and a Timer Counter.

What could be causing this "not-working-code" problem? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem solved!

It was just some grounding issues that I overlooked. The projects are working with the CYBLE-022001-00.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hi,

If your project is working with other chips means it should work with CYBLE-022001-00 as well.

Please test with another CYBLE-022001-00 module if you have.

Check all the pins are selecetd correctly.

Try setting ECO cap trim value as in the following KBA http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/eco-capacitance-trim-values-ez-ble-modules-kba218990

If nothing is working, share your project. We shall test it at our side.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

The project is already working with the CYBLE-022001-00. The issue was not the capacitor trim value nor the module itself.

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem solved!

It was just some grounding issues that I overlooked. The projects are working with the CYBLE-022001-00.

0 Likes