Different Clock Symbols in Top Design for PSOC 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI, 

I've noticed that the clocks have different symbols in the Top Design of PSoC Creator for PSoC 4 CY8C4125PVI482.

I'd like to mention that the clock on the left (in image, sorry i do not know how to embed an image, apologies) is an Existing clock and the Clock on the left is a NEW clock - this option is available when configuring the clock. 

Is that why the colour of the wave inside is GREEN and WHITE, respectively?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Prithvi Raj,

The color of the Clock component waveform symbol will change based on the clock's domain, as follows:

Digital – The waveform color is the same as a digital wire, with a black outline.
Analog – The waveform color is the same as an analog wire, with a black outline.
Indeterminate – The waveform color is white, with no outline.

The information is available in component datasheet : http://www.cypress.com/file/127796/download. If you have such doubts about a component,  refer its datasheet.You can always right click on the component and open datasheet of the component.

Best Regards,
VSRS 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Prithvi Raj,

The color of the Clock component waveform symbol will change based on the clock's domain, as follows:

Digital – The waveform color is the same as a digital wire, with a black outline.
Analog – The waveform color is the same as an analog wire, with a black outline.
Indeterminate – The waveform color is white, with no outline.

The information is available in component datasheet : http://www.cypress.com/file/127796/download. If you have such doubts about a component,  refer its datasheet.You can always right click on the component and open datasheet of the component.

Best Regards,
VSRS 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, sorry for the trouble. 

0 Likes