WDT on CYBLE 02201

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've found the Global Signal block and dropped it into top. I can't move past this point. I'm getting two errors just from moving the block into top. 

Clock Error: (WDT interrupt generated by PSoC Creator will be overwritten by the 'isr_2' ISR handler of the 'GlobalSignal_1' component and the user will not be able to attach his functions to the individual WDT interrupts using callbacks. Either remove the component or change the interrupt generation option to 'Implementation by user').

and 

The fitter aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rebuild.

I referenced [this](http://www.cypress.com/file/193966/download) example. It's Psoc, but I assumed it would give me a decent idea of how to use the api.

What can I do to get this working?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate,

To solve this problem, you need to go to the Design Wide Resources area of your project, then the Clocks tab, then double-click on the WCO or LFCLK entry to get to the "Configure System Clocks" window and the Low Frequency Clock tab. Then, change the "Timer (WDT) ISR" option to "User provided" as shown here:

That should allow the code generation to complete correctly.

Thanks,

Jeff

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your code so we can check it.  By checking file in Psoc Creator the click on generate workspace bundle and attach it to a new comment.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no code to check. I can't write code because the wdt framework doesn't exist because the application will not generate due to these errors.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nate,

To solve this problem, you need to go to the Design Wide Resources area of your project, then the Clocks tab, then double-click on the WCO or LFCLK entry to get to the "Configure System Clocks" window and the Low Frequency Clock tab. Then, change the "Timer (WDT) ISR" option to "User provided" as shown here:

That should allow the code generation to complete correctly.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Okay here is your program fixed.  It was complaining about this check box.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you both. I was looking for this option in top design instead of the sub menus of the clock setup.

0 Likes