problems in psoc1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guy
when programing psoc chip like cy8c29466, and power it , there are a period to initialize it , it's about 150 millisecond , right ?
after this time,the generated signals inside psoc started to works .
okay,but at this period (150 ms ) what are the states of my pins ? it's low ,high, high Z , ...?
I need to know the state of it in this time (150 ms ) , i adjust it in PSoC Designer Device Editor , but it's same as i adjusted during this period ?

are there an application note explain the state of the pins during this period.
Question 2:Can I control the output of a analog pin  and adjust it to what value for a period of time like i need to adjust a pin to 2.5 volt or 0 volt for a 20 second and then make this pins takes a value of a user models inside the chip ?
( i have a sine signal generated in side psoc on pin p0.1 but i want this output equals 0 for a 20 second, and after this period it's transferred to the sine wave signal output ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Have a look here for initialization.

Controlling an analog output in PSoC1 is difficult. I do not know your project, but I suppose the sine generating can be withheld for 20s.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Have a look here for initialization.

Controlling an analog output in PSoC1 is difficult. I do not know your project, but I suppose the sine generating can be withheld for 20s.

Bob

0 Likes
LuNo_297436
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 10 questions asked

Hi Abdo Daood

On page 100 and 493 in Technical Reference Manual you can find  information relative to pin behaviour during reset.

Basically it says that pins are held in Analog Hi-Z during resets except for 2 pins , P1[0] and P1[1]

Greetings

Luis

0 Likes