Single Channel SPI driver for S25FL512S on PRoC SCB Hardware

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TeMa_1467596
Level 5
Level 5
5 sign-ins 5 likes given First like received

I have a project using a Cypress CYBLE-222014-01 module connected to a Cypress S25FL512S NOR Flash device using simple 4-wire SPI.  The drivers I've been pointed to by a Cypress FAE here http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/low-level-driver-spi-flash are the Spansion SLLD 13.2.1 drivers that are for use with the Cypress SPI Master 2.5 component which is UDB-based and the code doesn't work.

Has anybody adapted the code to work the way I'm trying to?

Thanks.

Ted

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ted,

Please check the attached code

I am attaching the project where basic code for read and write for S25Fl512S is implemented using Cy8CKIT -042. You can use this as reference.

Mean while Can you send your project so that we can try at our end. Also let us know what exactly is the issue you are facing. Please elaborate what do you mean by not working i.e is it not working during read or write etc .

Thanks,

krishna.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ted,

Please check the attached code

I am attaching the project where basic code for read and write for S25Fl512S is implemented using Cy8CKIT -042. You can use this as reference.

Mean while Can you send your project so that we can try at our end. Also let us know what exactly is the issue you are facing. Please elaborate what do you mean by not working i.e is it not working during read or write etc .

Thanks,

krishna.

0 Likes