IMO spread spectrum on CYBLE-22205-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm using the CYBLE-222005-00 in my board design. Due to EMI issues we are looking for solutions to reduce EMI. I've read in the "PSoC® 4 BLE Architecture Technical Reference Manual" that there is the possible to configure the IMO in spread spectrum mode, but I can't figure out how to do this.

Is there any option in the clock settings of my project in PSoC Creator 4.1 or is there an application note describing how to achieve this?

Hope you can help.

Best 

Philipp

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Page 86 of the PSoC® 4 BLE Architecture Technical Reference Manual seems to contain all the information you need for this functionality.

Set the bits in the registers based on what frequency spread you want, and then test and see if it works 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Page 86 of the PSoC® 4 BLE Architecture Technical Reference Manual seems to contain all the information you need for this functionality.

Set the bits in the registers based on what frequency spread you want, and then test and see if it works 🙂

0 Likes