app timer stop

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
user_2139251
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I use hello_client to develop my master client application based on SDK 2.2.2,  when it connected 3 slave devices, I try to connect the fourth slave device, after  a while, one connection disconnect, from that point, there are just many adv report, no connection timeout occured, and the application slow timer stopped, I add the issue log here, and don't the strange reason, I don't know why the scanning doesn't stop, because I must call blecen_Scan(NO_SCAN) before calling blecen_Conn(HIGH_CONN, evt->wd_addr, evt->addressType) when I try to connect new device.

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I believe we have go through this issue before and that is the hello_client has no problem connecting up 8 slaves (4 slaves enabled by default). You may want to check through your code against the hello_client.

Re: How many connect several Max about 20737s?

I assumed it's a typo that you used SDK version 2.2.2 instead of 2.2.3.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I believe we have go through this issue before and that is the hello_client has no problem connecting up 8 slaves (4 slaves enabled by default). You may want to check through your code against the hello_client.

Re: How many connect several Max about 20737s?

I assumed it's a typo that you used SDK version 2.2.2 instead of 2.2.3.

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I test SDK 2.2.2 and 2.2.3, both sdk has this issue. I capture another log, it is obvious to check the issue occurs step, when this issue occurs, there is no connection up event and just connection down event

0 Likes