Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DavidH_41
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First question asked Welcome!

I have a customer in Israel who wants to start a design using PSOC Creator 4.1 and is targeting a PSOC4A-BLE version 4.2 device. He wants to migrate the design to PSOC6A-BLE and he wants to know how easily it is to migrate from is PSOC4A-BLE to PSOC6A- BLE? The desire of the customer would be to have low impact on firmware change and API command change. I need to know how compatible API commands are between the current BLE stack version 4.2 and the new version 5.0 stack? This is also bearing in mind that the RF hardware is different between the two PSoC families. I am not easily able to articulate my answer as I know know what efforts have been made to enable easy migration between the two.

0 Likes
1 Solution
VaisakhK_66
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First question asked

Hello,

There is no direct porting for PSoC 4A- BLE projects to PSoC 6 BLE since the BLE stacks are different for both the devices.

We shall contact you directly with details on getting started with BLE projects for PSoC 6.

Thanks!

Vaisakh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
VaisakhK_66
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First question asked

Hello,

There is no direct porting for PSoC 4A- BLE projects to PSoC 6 BLE since the BLE stacks are different for both the devices.

We shall contact you directly with details on getting started with BLE projects for PSoC 6.

Thanks!

Vaisakh

0 Likes