wiced_tcp_register_callbacks

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I am using version 4.1.0

I am new to ThreadX.

I have implemented tcp client-server communication.Its working fine.I want to implement a scenario where a single client can handle multiple servers.

For this I want to use wiced_tcp_register_callbacks() in the tcp_client mode to manage multiple servers.

can anyone help me to implement this case?

Regards,

Mounika.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

If there are multiple TCP servers, each server shall have a unique socket. You need to call wiced_tcp_register_callbacks() corresponding to each TCP server containing corresponding callback functions and corresponding TCP socket instance. You can use wiced_tcp_connect() to connect to a particular TCP server where you need to specify the parameters specific to that server port. Let me know if you need further information. Regarding SDK version, I would recommend you to move to the latest version 5.0.1 of WICED SDK.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

If there are multiple TCP servers, each server shall have a unique socket. You need to call wiced_tcp_register_callbacks() corresponding to each TCP server containing corresponding callback functions and corresponding TCP socket instance. You can use wiced_tcp_connect() to connect to a particular TCP server where you need to specify the parameters specific to that server port. Let me know if you need further information. Regarding SDK version, I would recommend you to move to the latest version 5.0.1 of WICED SDK.