Hands-on workshop: From IoT Frustration to Finish Line (London, July 18th, 2017)...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

IoT Frustration to Finish Line — A Practical Roadmap to Success.

REGISTER

Arrow ECS London, 6 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2SU, United Kingdom

Accelerate Your IoT Design with a Hands-On IoT Workshop

You’ll learn how to securely connect data-driven devices with IoT experts from Arrow, Cypress and Electric Imp.

Participants also receive a FREE imp005-EZ EVAL Kit based on Cypress Wi-Fi technology. Sign up today and get to market quickly, affordably and at scale with your IoT application.

pastedImage_1.png

REGISTER

pastedImage_31.png

REGISTER

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have tried to register for this event but i haven't received any confirmation i have a place. i assume you need an invite or can you just turn up without?

0 Likes

I will need to look into this and get back to you.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

This post is skimming for personal information. It is fake I have tried many times to get a confirmation of my place on this event and no one knows about it even the people at arrow. There has been no attempt by those on this site to confirm my place. Only logical conclusion is that this is a fake post aimed at getting people's personal information.

0 Likes

I assure you that the seminar scheduled for the 18th is real and that my post is not an attempt to skim personal information.

I will talk to the team in the UK and try to figure out why they have yet to confirm any of the registrations.

davasarnrij

0 Likes