hi all, i am using bcm43569 module. Can I know about the SDK of this module which is used in thus module

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I am working on a iot project and want to use this module. So I really need to know its sdk.

Please tell me.....

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I don't think 43569 is being supported in the community. Please work with our Cypress India representative or your module supplier on how to go about supporting your engagement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

I don't think 43569 is being supported in the community. Please work with our Cypress India representative or your module supplier on how to go about supporting your engagement.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I use BCM4356 module ?

0 Likes

I can't decide for you as you have to weigh against your project specifications.

But I noted that there are a few WLAN combo chips that are being supported in the community (and SDK too).

For example, 43362, 43438 and 43907.

Please use the Wiced WiFi community for technical support on them.

0 Likes

My India colleague may be able to better advise you on your requirement.

grsr

0 Likes

Neither product is designated for the broad market and supported here on the community.

A regional Distributors​ may also be an option for getting started and understanding which options are available.

0 Likes