BCM4343W - Sending Data over Bluetooth BLE

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been exclusively using BCM94343W Module to send sensor data over WiFi.

Now i want to send sensor data over Bluetooth to a gateway but struggling to find right demo.

I don't have prior experience with Bluetooth, so any guidance will be very appreciated !!

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Try these....

/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/bt_smartbridge

* This application demonstrates how to use the Bluetooth SmartBridge API. The app

* scans for remote Bluetooth Smart devices and allows users to select which device

* to connect with. Users interact with the app via a webpage running on a local

* webserver. Once a connection to a remote device is established, services and

* characteristic values for the device are reported in real-time on the webpage

* The application demonstrates the following features ...

*  - Bluetooth SmartBridge (with Security, Attribute Cache, and multiple concurrent

*    connections support enabled)

*  - DNS redirect

*  - Webserver

*  - Gedday mDNS / DNS-SD Network Discovery

/43xxx_Wi-Fi/apps/demo/bt_internet_gateway may work as well: BIG RESTful Smart Server Demo

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response. Will look into the demo.

To elaborate further, I would like to create an example application where say 2 Peripheral BCM94343 Modules are transmitting sensor data to a Master BCM94343 Module. The Master  which then pushes all sensors data out via WiFi. So if this were the problem, what would be the closest BLE demo i can start with?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

All i want is to beacon / broadcast the data. Am not seeing any demo's or include libraries for BCM94343. Any suggestions?

0 Likes