Does PSOC 6 BLE support HomeKit?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

is it possible to use the PSOC 6 BLE with apple homekit?any example code?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Yes, if you are a user of our radios or our WICED SDK, and pair with PSoC 6, you will have HomeKit support in the WICED SDK.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Yes, if you are a user of our radios or our WICED SDK, and pair with PSoC 6, you will have HomeKit support in the WICED SDK.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

if only use psoc 6 Ble,is it possible to support apple homekit?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because our company is mainly to do smart home, so I am very interested in BLE Mesh, HomeKit, power and the latency between nodes, these are also the questions I asked before, what is the maximum number of connections?As far as i know,the powerful PSOC 6 BLE can only connect up to 4  devices at the same time.It was a bad news.Because Competitors' Nordic 52840 support 20 connections at the same time,it is not mesh but through time slot to achieve 20 connections.So can Psoc 6 BLE support more connections in the future?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

Regarding Homekit - PSoC 6 is capable of supporting it and we do plan to add the support in future.

Regarding number of connections - currently PSoC 6 supports up to 4 connections (tested). Again we do plan to increase the number of connections but I cannot provide the exact number that will be supported in future.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well. To be honest , the number of four connections is indeed a little less, so strong PSOC 6 BLE should be able to support more connections, and hope that we will not wait too long.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you give a link to this version of the WICKED SDK that supports both PSOC 6 BLE and Apple homekit?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Currently, we do not have a WICED SDK that supports P6 BLE. This is being planned and in the works, so please stay tuned!

Thanks for the question, and let me know if you have others.

0 Likes