how to debug using breakpoint

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using BCMUSI22 platform.I can able to compile.But I want to debug using break point.I am using wiced studio-4.1.0.Can anyone help me how to use debugger using break point.

0 Likes
1 Solution
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

You can insert breakpoints by double clicking in the column to the left of the line numbers in the source code or you can right click and select “Toggle Breakpoint”. The breakpoint symbol appears to the left of the line number as shown here.

pastedImage_0.png

Click the “Resume” (shown in the figure below) until the program continues running and the resume button stays grey.

pastedImage_2.png

Once a thread suspends due to a breakpoint you will see that line of code highlighted in green as shown in figure 1 and you will see that the thread is suspended due to the breakpoint in the debug window as shown below.

pastedImage_4.png

You can enter multiple breakpoints and debug the application.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating and/or Editing Debug Configurations

deubug as -debug config..-debug

0 Likes
PriyaM_16
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

You can insert breakpoints by double clicking in the column to the left of the line numbers in the source code or you can right click and select “Toggle Breakpoint”. The breakpoint symbol appears to the left of the line number as shown here.

pastedImage_0.png

Click the “Resume” (shown in the figure below) until the program continues running and the resume button stays grey.

pastedImage_2.png

Once a thread suspends due to a breakpoint you will see that line of code highlighted in green as shown in figure 1 and you will see that the thread is suspended due to the breakpoint in the debug window as shown below.

pastedImage_4.png

You can enter multiple breakpoints and debug the application.

0 Likes