20737 ledblink demo

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyone can give me some simple demo for 20737.Such as ledblink. Just this function.Anything else should be delete.As simple as it can be .

If there is ,thanks!

my mail adrress : 13523698526@163.com

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Here's a little demo one of our previous interns put together,  I think you will find this helpful: Blink LED using PWM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56

Here's a little demo one of our previous interns put together,  I think you will find this helpful: Blink LED using PWM

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

Per your email question....

The application runs in its own thread and the entire application framework is event driven

The main entry point of the application is APPLICATION_INIT() where the app has to register its GATT database, configurations and the application create function

No other operations are allowed at this point

Once this is done, the rest of the firmware and the BLE stack will be initialized - and once these are ready- the application create function will be invoked

This is equivalent to C’s main()

Once you return from this function, everything is event driven

Callbacks for connection up/down/end of ADV interval/write to GATT handle, interrupts, timer expiry etc. are all events for the application to handle

So, there is effectively no need for a main() function

0 Likes