WICED Studio 4.1.1 has been released...

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Download:

=====================================================================

Cypress WICED Software Development Kit - CHANGELOG

=====================================================================

Changes for WICED-SDK 4.1.1

* Libraries, Protocols, Drivers

* Homekit

* Added API to allow application to manage Accessory instance ID. Increased the data type to 16-bit integer

* Resolved 'no response' issue on the controller during stress/long-duration tests

* Stability fixes to MQTT library to resolve memory leak and handling of out-of-order packets

* Resolved DTLS server handshake issue for unsupported cipher suites

* Resolved an issue with RSA parsing during TLS handshake

* Fixed packet loss in NetX/NetX-Duo ARP and ND packet types

* Fixes for Pre-Cert 11n WMM certification issues

0 Likes
7 Replies
AxLi_1746341
Level 7
Level 7
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

This update includes some fixes in binary libraries.

We already have a product using sdk-3.7.0-7, I'm worried about the impact of the bugs in sdk binary libraries.

Will you release update for 3.x serial sdk for FreeRTOS users. If yes, when will the release available?

AxLi_1746341
Level 7
Level 7
10 comments on KBA 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

There are some changes in libraries/daemons/HTTP_server/http_server.c that is not mentioned in the changelog.

I just did a quick review, I'm not comfortable with that change.

I don't know if your developer really hit an issue and need to change the code in 4.1.1.

AFAICT, if active stream list must have valid socket, such checking does not help.

You need to figure out which code path can cause a NULL socket in active stream list.

0 Likes
joMa_1809706
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received First like received First like given

I thought you were going to publish the relevant section of the change log file here too.

0 Likes

It's above.  I installed the SDK, then pulled the relevant section out.  The rest of the file contains entries from previous versions.

0 Likes

I know. Whoever posts these releases said that they would post the change log when releasing new software as a response to the same question I posted on a previous release.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Changelog.txt file from the SDK is attached here to this post.  The relevant section for SDK 4.1.1 was included above in the original post.

0 Likes

sorry, my bad. Having a senior moment.

Thanks.

0 Likes