BCM20736S (CYW20736S) CE Test Report for the new RED directive

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, could someone pass me the CE test report for the BCM20736S (CYW20736S) updated to the new RED directive? (I have the old CE test report but that include the old R&TTE directive, that is obsolete now).

Last year I spoke with someone in  Broadcom that told me CE test report would be updated on july 2016.

Can someone give it to me please?

Thank you so much.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The RED directive needs to be in place by June of this year, so over the next 4 months we will be updating our CE DoC from 300 328 V1.9.1 to V2.1.1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The RED directive needs to be in place by June of this year, so over the next 4 months we will be updating our CE DoC from 300 328 V1.9.1 to V2.1.1

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry but with new RED directive, there is new Safety standard to update in your documents (in R&TTE it was the 60950-1 as you report, but now with RED safety standard is 62368-1).

So you expect to update documents in June this year, isn't?

Thank you.

0 Likes

We will most likely have the update in place a little before June

jmmh

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, thank you so much.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Cypress-Team,

any news on this one? When can we expect the new reports?

We need to prepare everything for the producs which are relased to market in June and use CYW20737S.

Thanks!

Alex

0 Likes

I am still working with jmmh​ in our regulatory group on the release of the updated documents to the community.

0 Likes

we have similar request on this for BCM20737S, do you have any update on this? Thanks a lot.

0 Likes

The testing is complete and we are still waiting for the regulatory team to prepare the updated reports for me to post on the community.

You may want to also create a case on Cypress.com (Create Account, then select MyCases).

0 Likes

azurkanuser_515772846pinopradino

The documentation for the Red Directive has been posted: EU Declaration of Conformity for the CYW2073XS (Red Directive)

Thanks for your patience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the documentation I read  "The manufacturer stated that the results from previous testing against EN300 328 v1.9.1" where is this document?

0 Likes

I am trying to track this down now.

0 Likes