Reference design of BCM4334WKUBGT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I am designing a HD IP camera and I want to use BCM4334WKUBGT for our product. But I don't find reference design of BCM4334WKUBGT .

Could you help me how to design wifi with BCM4334WKUBGT ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM4334 is not one of the products supported within the broad market and here on the community website.

Please work with the local/regional Cypress sales rep/distributor that enabled you for this product and ask them to line up factory support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, the BCM4334 is not one of the products supported within the broad market and here on the community website.

Please work with the local/regional Cypress sales rep/distributor that enabled you for this product and ask them to line up factory support.

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a design with BCM43455. Could you help me review it?

Best regards,

Son Nguyen

0 Likes

Unfortunately, WiFi SoC designs are not considered broad market and thus not supported here on the IoT Community (very limited direct support as well).  You will want to reach out to the Cypress personnel in your region that enabled you for this device and ask them to setup direct factory support if possible.

Also note that your schematic says proprietary and confidential.

0 Likes