Wifi on Cypress

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Anyone working on wifi module with support of cypress?

Is WICED supports cypress, what is the hardware module for this and how to interface to cypress board?

We want to implement wifi cloud connectivity using cypress micro controller.

Please provide the interface and hardware module suggestible for implementing wifi on cypress.

I found some of the module ESP2866 WiFi module, is this module supports cypress?

Please suggest anyone..

0 Likes
6 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I am not sure I follow this line of questioning.

Are you looking for a WiFi Partner module that supports cloud operation out of the box?  There are many of these.

Have you seen the IoT Solutions Guide

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for reply.

Yes we want to implement wifi on cypress.

Can you suggest which models we have for this?

0 Likes

Try the Avnet IoT Starter Kit (4343W based) or one of the AT Command Set modules from Inventek, or maybe a module from Zentri that leverages their Zentri OS plus cloud solution.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for sharign info. Avnet IoT Starter Kit (4343W based) module is very nice applications for wifi and cloud connectivity.

I have gone through all teh dcos and videos, we want to purcahse this kit for our applications.

I need some info like, we want to connect some of analog and I2c sensors on cypress, that info we want to send to cloud over wifi.

Is there any example codes and hardware interface manual for how to make sensors working on this particular module?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please suggest any info on the above message.

I have not found any cypress module on this Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit.

It's having ST SOC and arduino supportable socket only. then how we can program for cypress chip.

Is there any interface provided to connect cypress chip?

0 Likes

The Avnet Dev Kit is here: Avnet BCM4343W IoT Starter Kit | Avnet CloudConnectKits

They have a production module based on this kit.

Their support forums are here: Discussion Forums | Avnet CloudConnectKits

Documentation for the module is here: AES-BCM4343W-M1-G (Avnet BCM4343W SoC Module) | Avnet CloudConnectKits

0 Likes