WICED Smart Designer (OTA option)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I create an application with WICED Smart Designer, and select OTA function, after Generate Code, there are not any OTA code and service in GATT_DATA???

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, this question has been asked before and I believe this is one of the functions that is not supported within Smart Designer.

Here's the thread: Quick Question: Smart Designer & OTA

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Unfortunately, this question has been asked before and I believe this is one of the functions that is not supported within Smart Designer.

Here's the thread: Quick Question: Smart Designer & OTA

0 Likes

Per the other question you had on Android OTA, one of our power users, maxsong, provided some OTA code for Android here in his 2 Help Articles: WICED Smart BCM92073X OTA Firmware Upgrade (1)WICED Smart BCM92073X OTA Firmware Upgrade (2)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks,

From Article_2, I download the android OTA sample,

and modify 2 point, as follow;

1.when the master send Download Command to slave,need include the size of image. I add the size in the source code,

2.during transfer Data, I add the 40ms delay between every data transfer. or not, the transfer will be exit,

Then, the update process is completed as Article_2, the slave receive the CONFIRM UPDATE, and call "ws_upgrade_IndicationConf()",but even restart APP or reseting the TAG, app can not scan the device again.