Illegal Instruction: 4 error on Mac OS X El Capitan with Wiced Wifi SDK 3.5.2

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_2112781
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes received 10 likes given 5 likes given

Hello, when trying to compile any application I get a GCC error:

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c: In function 'sin':

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c:30:5: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction: 4

x -= ( (int) ( x / ( 2 * PI ) ) ) * 2 * PI;

^

libbacktrace could not find executable to open

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

Where does that come from and how to avoid it, right now I can't compile anymore on Mac OS X El Capitan.

0 Likes
1 Solution

nsankar wrote:

Could you try to replace the make command in the SDK (root directory) with the system make command and check if this resolves the issue?

Should replace the make in tools/common/OSX/ folder rather than the make in root directory.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share the make command you are using to build?

0 Likes

Sure,  I typed ./make snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am encountering the same issue. I'm using the prebuilt vagrant VM found at https://github.com/adafruit/ARM-toolchain-vagrant​ and have had the same issue on SDK 3.3.1 and 3.5.2. Based on playing with the code(defining PI*2 and splitting out the operations), issues are caused when floats or doubles are multiplied or divided. Google suggests that the issue may be with the VFP or FPU support. I am planning to try again with a fresh, from source install of the buildchain and try again, will report results.

Here are a CLI log and build log file for the failed compile on SDK-3.5.2. Verbose turned on and jobs set to one so it is easy to correlate errors with the command they came from. Sorry for the wall of text, but it is best to be thorough.

vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64:/vagrant$ 7z x WICED-SDK-3.5.2.7z

7-Zip [64] 9.20  Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Igor Pavlov  2010-11-18

p7zip Version 9.20 (locale=en_US.UTF-8,Utf16=on,HugeFiles=on,1 CPU)

Processing archive: WICED-SDK-3.5.2.7z

Extracting  WICED-SDK-3.5.2/tools/common/OSX/aes_cbc_128

Extracting  WICED-SDK-3.5.2/tools/common/Linux32/aes_cbc_128

--snip--

Extracting  WICED-SDK-3.5.2

Everything is Ok

Folders: 1055

Files: 6954

Size:       878793443

Compressed: 121342379

vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64:/vagrant$ cd WICED-SDK-3.5.2/

vagrant@vagrant-ubuntu-trusty-64:/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2$ ./make snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 VERBOSE=1 JOBS=1 > build.log 2>&1

build.log:

MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled

echo Making config file for first time

Making config file for first time

"./tools/common/Linux64/make" -r  -f ./tools/makefiles/wiced_config.mk snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| IMPORTANT NOTES                                                                                     |

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Wi-Fi MAC Address                                                                                   |

|    The target Wi-Fi MAC address is defined in <WICED-SDK>/generated_mac_address.txt                 |

|    Ensure each target device has a unique address.                                                  |

| MCU & Wi-Fi Power Save                                                                              |

|    It is *critical* that applications using WICED Powersave API functions connect an accurate 32kHz |

|    reference clock to the sleep clock input pin of the WLAN chip. Please read the WICED Powersave   |

|    Application Note located in the documentation directory if you plan to use powersave features.   |

make[1]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4

echo 'WICED_SDK_MAKEFILES           += ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk ./libraries/utilities/linked_list/linked_list.mk ./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/DHCP_server.mk ./libraries/utilities/crc/crc.mk ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/ring_buffer.mk ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/peripherals.mk ./WICED/platform/GCC/GCC.mk ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED/WICED.mk ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WWD/WWD.mk ./libraries/crypto/micro-ecc/micro-ecc.mk ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/crypto_open.mk ./libraries/utilities/base64/base64.mk ./libraries/utilities/TLV/TLV.mk ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32F2xx.mk ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs.mk ./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/NetX_Duo.mk ./libraries/protocols/DNS/DNS.mk ././WICED/security/BESL/BESL.mk ././WICED/WWD/WWD.mk ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WICED/WICED.mk ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/WWD.mk ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.mk ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.mk ././WICED/WICED.mk ./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ThreadX.mk ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/BCM943362WCD4.mk ./apps/snip/scan/scan.mk' >  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'TOOLCHAIN_NAME            := GCC' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LDFLAGS             += -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-Os -Wl,--cref -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -Wl,-A,thumb -mlittle-endian -nostartfiles -Wl,--defsym,__STACKSIZE__=800 -L ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC -L ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RESOURCE_CFLAGS           += -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mlittle-endian' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_SCRIPT         += ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/app_with_bootloader.ld' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_SCRIPT_CMD     += -Wl,-T ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/app_with_bootloader.ld' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PREBUILT_LIBRARIES  += ./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ThreadX.ARM_CM3.release.a ././WICED/security/BESL/BESL.ARM_CM3.release.a ./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/NetX_Duo.ThreadX.ARM_CM3.release.a' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CERTIFICATES        += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PRE_APP_BUILDS      += bootloader' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DCT_LINK_SCRIPT     += ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5/dct.ld' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DCT_LINK_CMD        += -Wl,-T ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5/dct.ld' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_APPLICATION_DCT     += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H   += ./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H     += ./include/default_bt_config_dct.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_FILES          +=                            $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_vector_table.o              $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/mem_newlib.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/stdio_newlib.o            ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_INCLUDES            +=                                                               -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/linked_list/. -I./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/. -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED/. -I././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WWD/. -I./libraries/crypto/micro-ecc/. -I./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/. -I./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/srp -I./libraries/utilities/base64/. -I./libraries/utilities/TLV/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../../../../apps/waf/bootloader/ -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/ver5.7_sp2 -I./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED -I./libraries/protocols/DNS/. -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/TLS -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/security/BESL/WPS -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/P2P -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto/homekit_srp -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto/ed25519 -I././WICED/security/BESL/supplicant -I././WICED/security/BESL/DTLS -I././WICED/WWD/. -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/WWD/include/network -I././WICED/WWD/include/RTOS -I././WICED/WWD/internal/bus_protocols/SDIO -I././WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WICED/. -I././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/CM3_CM4 -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ver5.6 -I./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ver5.6/Cortex_M3_M4/GCC -I./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/CM3_CM4 -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DEFINES             +=                                                       -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DNETWORK_NetX_Duo=1 -DNetX_Duo_VERSION=\\"v5.7_sp2\\" -DNX_INCLUDE_USER_DEFINE_FILE -D__fd_set_defined -DSYS_TIME_H_AVAILABLE -DADD_LWIP_EAPOL_SUPPORT -DNXD_EXTENDED_BSD_SOCKET_SUPPORT -DOPENSSL -DSTDC_HEADERS -DFIRMWARE_WITH_PMK_CALC_SUPPORT -DADD_NETX_EAPOL_SUPPORT -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DRTOS_ThreadX=1 -DThreadX_VERSION=\\"v5.6\\" -DTX_INCLUDE_USER_DEFINE_FILE -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'COMPONENTS                := App_Scan Platform_BCM943362WCD4 ThreadX WICED Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4 Lib_GPIO_button WWD_ThreadX_Interface WICED_ThreadX_Interface WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX Supplicant_BESL Lib_DNS NetX_Duo Lib_Wiced_RO_FS STM32F2xx Lib_TLV Lib_base64 Lib_crypto_open Lib_micro_ecc WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface common_GCC STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers Lib_Ring_Buffer Lib_crc Lib_DHCP_Server Lib_Linked_List STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'BUS                       := SDIO' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'IMAGE_TYPE                := ram' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NETWORK_FULL              := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RTOS_FULL                 := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'PLATFORM_DIRECTORY             := BCM943362WCD4' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP_FULL                  := snip/scan' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NETWORK                   := NetX_Duo' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RTOS                      := ThreadX' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'PLATFORM                  := BCM943362WCD4' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'USB                       := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP                       := scan' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'HOST_OPENOCD                := stm32f2x' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'HOST_ARCH                 := ARM_CM3' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CERTIFICATE         :=' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PRIVATE_KEY         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NO_BUILD_BOOTLOADER           := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NO_BOOTLOADER_REQUIRED         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_LOCATION         := ./apps/snip/scan/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_LOCATION         := ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_LOCATION         := ./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_LOCATION         := ././WICED/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_LOCATION         := ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_LOCATION         := ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_LOCATION         := ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_LOCATION         := ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WICED/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_LOCATION         := ././WICED/WWD/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_LOCATION         := ././WICED/security/BESL/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_LOCATION         := ./libraries/protocols/DNS/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_LOCATION         := ./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_LOCATION         := ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_LOCATION         := ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/TLV/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/base64/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_LOCATION         := ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_LOCATION         := ./libraries/crypto/micro-ecc/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_LOCATION         := ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WWD/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_LOCATION         := ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/GCC/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/crc/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_LOCATION         := ./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/linked_list/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_SOURCES          += scan.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_SOURCES          += platform.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_SOURCES          += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_SOURCES          += internal/wiced_core.c internal/time.c internal/system_monitor.c internal/wiced_lib.c internal/wiced_crypto.c internal/waf.c internal/wifi.c internal/wiced_cooee.c internal/wiced_easy_setup.c internal/wiced_filesystem.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_SOURCES          += spi_flash.c spi_flash_wiced.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_SOURCES          += gpio_button.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_SOURCES          += wwd_rtos.c CM3_CM4/low_level_init.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_SOURCES          += wiced_rtos.c ../../wiced_rtos_common.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_SOURCES          += internal/wwd_thread.c internal/wwd_thread_internal.c internal/wwd_sdpcm.c internal/wwd_internal.c internal/wwd_management.c internal/wwd_wifi.c internal/wwd_logging.c internal/wwd_eapol.c internal/bus_protocols/wwd_bus_common.c internal/bus_protocols/SDIO/wwd_bus_protocol.c ../internal/wiced_crypto.c  internal/chips/43362/wwd_ap.c internal/chips/43362/wwd_chip_specific_functions.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_SOURCES          += host/WICED/besl_host.c host/WICED/wiced_tls.c host/WICED/wiced_wps.c host/WICED/wiced_p2p.c host/WICED/cipher_suites.c host/WICED/tls_cipher_suites.c host/WICED/dtls_cipher_suites.c host/WICED/p2p_internal.c host/WICED/wiced_supplicant.c P2P/p2p_events.c P2P/p2p_frame_writer.c host/WICED/wiced_dtls.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_SOURCES          += dns.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_SOURCES          += ver5.7_sp2/nxd_external_functions.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_SOURCES          += src/wicedfs.c wicedfs_drivers.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_SOURCES          += ../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.c ../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.c ../../ARM_CM3/host_cm3.c ../platform_resource.c ../platform_stdio.c ../wiced_platform_common.c ../wwd_platform_separate_mcu.c ../wwd_resources.c ../wiced_apps_common.c ../wiced_waf_common.c ../wiced_dct_internal_common.c ../platform_nsclock.c platform_vector_table.c platform_init.c platform_unhandled_isr.c platform_filesystem.c WAF/waf_platform.c ../platform_button.c WWD/wwd_platform.c WWD/wwd_SDIO.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_SOURCES          += tlv.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_SOURCES          += bsd-base64.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_SOURCES          += aes.c arc4.c bignum.c camellia.c certs.c chacha_reference.c curve25519.c des.c ed25519/ed25519.c md4.c md5.c poly1305.c seed.c sha1.c sha2.c sha4.c x509parse.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_SOURCES          += uECC.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_SOURCES          += wwd_buffer.c wwd_network.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_SOURCES          += wiced_network.c tcpip.c ../../wiced_network_common.c ../../wiced_tcpip_common.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_SOURCES          += mem_newlib.c math_newlib.c cxx_funcs.c stdio_newlib.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_SOURCES          += platform_adc.c platform_gpio.c platform_i2c.c platform_mcu_powersave.c platform_pwm.c platform_rtc.c platform_spi.c platform_uart.c platform_watchdog.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_SOURCES          += ring_buffer.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_SOURCES          += crc.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_SOURCES          += dhcp_server.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_SOURCES          += linked_list.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_SOURCES          += src/misc.c src/stm32f2xx_adc.c src/stm32f2xx_can.c src/stm32f2xx_crc.c src/stm32f2xx_dac.c src/stm32f2xx_dbgmcu.c src/stm32f2xx_dma.c src/stm32f2xx_exti.c src/stm32f2xx_flash.c src/stm32f2xx_fsmc.c src/stm32f2xx_gpio.c src/stm32f2xx_rng.c src/stm32f2xx_i2c.c src/stm32f2xx_iwdg.c src/stm32f2xx_pwr.c src/stm32f2xx_rcc.c src/stm32f2xx_rtc.c src/stm32f2xx_sdio.c src/stm32f2xx_spi.c src/stm32f2xx_syscfg.c src/stm32f2xx_tim.c src/stm32f2xx_usart.c src/stm32f2xx_wwdg.c' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CHECK_HEADERS    += internal/wiced_internal_api.h ../include/default_wifi_config_dct.h ../include/resource.h ../include/wiced.h ../include/wiced_defaults.h ../include/wiced_easy_setup.h ../include/wiced_framework.h ../include/wiced_management.h ../include/wiced_platform.h ../include/wiced_rtos.h ../include/wiced_security.h ../include/wiced_tcpip.h ../include/wiced_time.h ../include/wiced_utilities.h ../include/wiced_crypto.h ../include/wiced_wifi.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_CHECK_HEADERS    += wwd_rtos.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_CHECK_HEADERS    += rtos.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_CHECK_HEADERS    += internal/wwd_ap.h internal/wwd_bcmendian.h internal/wwd_internal.h internal/wwd_logging.h internal/wwd_sdpcm.h internal/wwd_thread.h internal/wwd_thread_internal.h internal/bus_protocols/wwd_bus_protocol_interface.h internal/bus_protocols/SDIO/wwd_bus_protocol.h internal/chips/43362/chip_constants.h include/wwd_assert.h include/wwd_constants.h include/wwd_debug.h include/wwd_events.h include/wwd_management.h include/wwd_poll.h include/wwd_structures.h include/wwd_wifi.h include/wwd_wlioctl.h include/Network/wwd_buffer_interface.h include/Network/wwd_network_constants.h include/Network/wwd_network_interface.h include/platform/wwd_bus_interface.h include/platform/wwd_platform_interface.h include/platform/wwd_resource_interface.h include/platform/wwd_sdio_interface.h include/platform/wwd_spi_interface.h include/RTOS/wwd_rtos_interface.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_CHECK_HEADERS    += wwd_buffer.h wwd_network.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_CHECK_HEADERS    += wiced_network.h' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_INCLUDES         := -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/WPS' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_DEFINES          := -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_SST_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MACRONIX_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_EON_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MICRON_PARTS' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_DEFINES          := -DTROPICSSL_DES_C -DTROPICSSL_AES_ROM_TABLES -DTROPICSSL_HAVE_LONGLONG -DSTDC_HEADERS -DUSE_SRP_SHA_512 -DOPENSSL -DED25519_FORCE_32BIT -DOPENSSL_SMALL_FOOTPRINT' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -fno-strict-aliasing' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CFLAGS           :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CXXFLAGS         :=              -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian              -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_ASMFLAGS         :=              -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp                -ggdb' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_RESOURCES        := ./resources/firmware/43362/43362A2.bin' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_MAKEFILE         := ./apps/snip/scan/scan.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_MAKEFILE         := ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/BCM943362WCD4.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ThreadX.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/WICED.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WWD/WWD.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/WICED/WICED.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/WWD/WWD.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/security/BESL/BESL.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/protocols/DNS/DNS.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/NetX_Duo.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32F2xx.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/TLV/TLV.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/base64/base64.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/crypto_open.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/crypto/micro-ecc/micro-ecc.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WWD/WWD.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/network/NetX_Duo/WICED/WICED.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/GCC/GCC.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/peripherals.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/ring_buffer.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/crc/crc.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/DHCP_server.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/linked_list/linked_list.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_Scan_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'ThreadX_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ./WICED/RTOS/ThreadX/ThreadX.ARM_CM3.release.a' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_ThreadX_Interface_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ThreadX_Interface_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_for_SDIO_ThreadX_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Supplicant_BESL_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ././WICED/security/BESL/BESL.ARM_CM3.release.a' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DNS_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NetX_Duo_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ./WICED/network/NetX_Duo/NetX_Duo.ThreadX.ARM_CM3.release.a' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_TLV_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_base64_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crypto_open_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_micro_ecc_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NetX_Duo_Interface_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_NetX_Duo_Interface_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_DHCP_Server_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Linked_List_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_UNIT_TEST_SOURCES   :=                          ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/unit/wicedfs_unit_images.c ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/unit/wicedfs_unit.cpp        ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/unit/crypto_unit.cpp ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/unit/chacha_test_vectors.c ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/unit/chacha_test.c ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/unit/test-curve25519.c ./WICED/security/BESL/crypto_open/ed25519/test.c                ./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/unit/dhcp_server_unit.cpp ./libraries/daemons/DHCP_server/unit/dhcp_server_test_content.c    ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP_WWD_ONLY              := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'USES_BOOTLOADER_OTA       := 1' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NODCT                     := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'ALL_RESOURCES             :=  ./resources/firmware/43362/43362A2.bin' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'INTERNAL_MEMORY_RESOURCES :=  ./resources/firmware/43362/43362A2.bin' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'EXTRA_TARGET_MAKEFILES :=   ./tools/makefiles/standard_platform_targets.mk' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APPS_LUT_HEADER_LOC := 0x0000' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APPS_START_SECTOR := 1 ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FR_APP := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'OTA_APP := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'DCT_IMAGE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FILESYSTEM_IMAGE :=  ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WIFI_FIRMWARE :=  ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP0 :=  ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP1 :=  ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP2 :=  ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FR_APP_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'OTA_APP_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_ROM_SYMBOL_LIST_FILE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CHIP_SPECIFIC_SCRIPT :=                           ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CONVERTER_OUTPUT_FILE :=                           ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_FINAL_OUTPUT_FILE :=                           ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_RAM_STUB_LIST_FILE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'DCT_IMAGE_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FILESYSTEM_IMAGE_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WIFI_FIRMWARE_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP0_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP1_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP2_SECURE := ' >>  build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

make[1]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4 OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled

./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir -p build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/binary build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/modules build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/libraries build/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4/resources

"./tools/common/Linux64/make" -r  -j1   -f ./tools/makefiles/wiced_elf.mk snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4

make[1]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

"/usr/bin/perl" tools/mac_generator/mac_generator.pl  > generated_mac_address.txt

echo Building Bootloader

Building Bootloader

"./tools/common/Linux64/make" -r -f ./Makefile waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4 -Ibuild/snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4  SFLASH= EXTERNAL_WICED_GLOBAL_DEFINES= SUB_BUILD=bootloader

MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4 OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled

make[2]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

echo Making config file for first time

Making config file for first time

"./tools/common/Linux64/make" -r  -f ./tools/makefiles/wiced_config.mk waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4

make[3]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4

echo 'WICED_SDK_MAKEFILES           += ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/ring_buffer.mk ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/peripherals.mk ./WICED/platform/GCC/GCC.mk ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32F2xx.mk ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.mk ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.mk ././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/WWD.mk ./libraries/utilities/crc/crc.mk ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs.mk ././WICED/WICED.mk ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/BCM943362WCD4.mk ./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/NoOS.mk ./apps/waf/bootloader/bootloader.mk' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'TOOLCHAIN_NAME            := GCC' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LDFLAGS             += -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,-Os -Wl,--cref -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -Wl,-A,thumb -mlittle-endian -nostartfiles -Wl,--defsym,__STACKSIZE__=4000 -L ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC -L ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RESOURCE_CFLAGS           += -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mlittle-endian' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_SCRIPT         += ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/bootloader.ld' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_SCRIPT_CMD     += -Wl,-T ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/bootloader.ld' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PREBUILT_LIBRARIES  += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CERTIFICATES        += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PRE_APP_BUILDS      += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DCT_LINK_SCRIPT     += ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5/dct.ld' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DCT_LINK_CMD        += -Wl,-T ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/GCC/STM32F2x5/dct.ld' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_APPLICATION_DCT     += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H   += ./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H     += ./include/default_bt_config_dct.h' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_LINK_FILES          +=                    $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_vector_table.o  $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/mem_newlib.o $(OUTPUT_DIR)/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/stdio_newlib.o      ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_INCLUDES            +=                                    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_DEFINES             +=                                   -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'COMPONENTS                := App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4 NoOS Platform_BCM943362WCD4 WICED Lib_Wiced_RO_FS Lib_crc WWD_NoOS_Interface Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4 Lib_GPIO_button STM32F2xx common_GCC STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers Lib_Ring_Buffer STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'BUS                       := SDIO' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'IMAGE_TYPE                := ram' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NETWORK_FULL              := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RTOS_FULL                 := NoOS' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'PLATFORM_DIRECTORY             := BCM943362WCD4' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP_FULL                  := waf/bootloader' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NETWORK                   := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'RTOS                      := NoOS' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'PLATFORM                  := BCM943362WCD4' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'USB                       := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP                       := bootloader' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'HOST_OPENOCD                := stm32f2x' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'HOST_ARCH                 := ARM_CM3' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CERTIFICATE         :=' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_PRIVATE_KEY         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NO_BUILD_BOOTLOADER           := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NO_BOOTLOADER_REQUIRED         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_LOCATION         := ./apps/waf/bootloader/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_LOCATION         := ./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_LOCATION         := ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_LOCATION         := ././WICED/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_LOCATION         := ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/crc/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_LOCATION         := ././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_LOCATION         := ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_LOCATION         := ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_LOCATION         := ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/GCC/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_LOCATION         := ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_LOCATION         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_SOURCES          += bootloader.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_SOURCES          += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_SOURCES          += platform.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_SOURCES          += internal/wiced_core.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_SOURCES          += src/wicedfs.c wicedfs_drivers.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_SOURCES          += crc.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_SOURCES          += wwd_rtos.c Cortex_M3_M4/noos.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_SOURCES          += spi_flash.c spi_flash_wiced.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_SOURCES          += gpio_button.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_SOURCES          += ../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.c ../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.c ../../ARM_CM3/host_cm3.c ../platform_resource.c ../platform_stdio.c ../wiced_platform_common.c ../wwd_platform_separate_mcu.c ../wwd_resources.c ../wiced_apps_common.c ../wiced_waf_common.c ../wiced_dct_internal_common.c ../platform_nsclock.c platform_vector_table.c platform_init.c platform_unhandled_isr.c platform_filesystem.c WAF/waf_platform.c ../platform_button.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_SOURCES          += mem_newlib.c math_newlib.c cxx_funcs.c stdio_newlib.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_SOURCES          += platform_adc.c platform_gpio.c platform_i2c.c platform_mcu_powersave.c platform_pwm.c platform_rtc.c platform_spi.c platform_uart.c platform_watchdog.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_SOURCES          += ring_buffer.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_SOURCES          += src/misc.c src/stm32f2xx_adc.c src/stm32f2xx_can.c src/stm32f2xx_crc.c src/stm32f2xx_dac.c src/stm32f2xx_dbgmcu.c src/stm32f2xx_dma.c src/stm32f2xx_exti.c src/stm32f2xx_flash.c src/stm32f2xx_fsmc.c src/stm32f2xx_gpio.c src/stm32f2xx_rng.c src/stm32f2xx_i2c.c src/stm32f2xx_iwdg.c src/stm32f2xx_pwr.c src/stm32f2xx_rcc.c src/stm32f2xx_rtc.c src/stm32f2xx_sdio.c src/stm32f2xx_spi.c src/stm32f2xx_syscfg.c src/stm32f2xx_tim.c src/stm32f2xx_usart.c src/stm32f2xx_wwdg.c' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CHECK_HEADERS    += internal/wiced_internal_api.h ../include/default_wifi_config_dct.h ../include/resource.h ../include/wiced.h ../include/wiced_defaults.h ../include/wiced_easy_setup.h ../include/wiced_framework.h ../include/wiced_management.h ../include/wiced_platform.h ../include/wiced_rtos.h ../include/wiced_security.h ../include/wiced_tcpip.h ../include/wiced_time.h ../include/wiced_utilities.h ../include/wiced_crypto.h ../include/wiced_wifi.h' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_CHECK_HEADERS    += wwd_rtos.h' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CHECK_HEADERS    += ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_INCLUDES         := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_DEFINES          := -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_SST_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MACRONIX_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_EON_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MICRON_PARTS' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_DEFINES          := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CFLAGS           :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_CXXFLAGS         :=     -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3  -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions  -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_ASMFLAGS         :=     -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mfpu=softvfp            -ggdb' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_RESOURCES        := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_MAKEFILE         := ./apps/waf/bootloader/bootloader.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/NoOS.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_MAKEFILE         := ./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/BCM943362WCD4.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/WICED.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/crc/crc.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/WWD.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_MAKEFILE         := ././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/STM32F2xx.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/GCC/GCC.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/peripherals.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_MAKEFILE         := ./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/ring_buffer.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_MAKEFILE         := ./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/libraries.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_PRE_BUILD_TARGETS:= ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'NoOS_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Platform_BCM943362WCD4_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WICED_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Wiced_RO_FS_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_crc_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'WWD_NoOS_Interface_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_GPIO_button_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'common_GCC_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Drivers_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'Lib_Ring_Buffer_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;  echo 'STM32F2xx_Peripheral_Libraries_PREBUILT_LIBRARY := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_UNIT_TEST_SOURCES   :=          ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/unit/wicedfs_unit_images.c ./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/unit/wicedfs_unit.cpp                  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP_WWD_ONLY              := 1' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'USES_BOOTLOADER_OTA       := 1' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'NODCT                     := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'ALL_RESOURCES             := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'INTERNAL_MEMORY_RESOURCES := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'EXTRA_TARGET_MAKEFILES :=   ./tools/makefiles/standard_platform_targets.mk' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APPS_LUT_HEADER_LOC := 0x0000' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APPS_START_SECTOR := 1 ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FR_APP := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'OTA_APP := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'DCT_IMAGE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FILESYSTEM_IMAGE :=  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WIFI_FIRMWARE :=  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP0 :=  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP1 :=  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP2 :=  ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FR_APP_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'OTA_APP_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_ROM_SYMBOL_LIST_FILE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CHIP_SPECIFIC_SCRIPT :=              ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_CONVERTER_OUTPUT_FILE :=              ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_SDK_FINAL_OUTPUT_FILE :=              ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WICED_RAM_STUB_LIST_FILE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'DCT_IMAGE_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'FILESYSTEM_IMAGE_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'WIFI_FIRMWARE_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP0_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP1_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

echo 'APP2_SECURE := ' >>  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/config.mk ;

make[3]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

make[2]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4 OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled

make[2]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir -p build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/binary build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/modules build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources

"./tools/common/Linux64/make" -r   -f ./tools/makefiles/wiced_elf.mk waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4

make[3]: Entering directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/waf/bootloader/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/waf/bootloader/.d

echo "/* Automatically generated file - this comment ensures resources.h file creation */" > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/resources.h

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\"    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts;

echo Compiling App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4

Compiling App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/waf/bootloader/bootloader.o apps/waf/bootloader/bootloader.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/apps/waf/bootloader/bootloader.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/App_WICED_Bootloader_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/platforms/BCM943362WCD4/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/platforms/BCM943362WCD4/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\"    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts;

echo Compiling Platform_BCM943362WCD4

Compiling Platform_BCM943362WCD4

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/platforms/BCM943362WCD4/platform.o platforms/BCM943362WCD4/platform.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/platforms/BCM943362WCD4/platform.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Platform_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/internal/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/internal/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.c_opts;

echo Compiling WICED

Compiling WICED

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/internal/wiced_core.o WICED/internal/wiced_core.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/internal/wiced_core.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WICED.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.c_opts;

echo Compiling Lib_Wiced_RO_FS

Compiling Lib_Wiced_RO_FS

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/wicedfs.o libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/wicedfs.c

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/.d

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs_drivers.o libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs_drivers.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src/wicedfs.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/wicedfs_drivers.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_Wiced_RO_FS.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/utilities/crc/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/utilities/crc/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\"    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.c_opts;

echo Compiling Lib_crc

Compiling Lib_crc

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/utilities/crc/crc.o libraries/utilities/crc/crc.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/utilities/crc/crc.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_crc.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.c_opts;

echo Compiling WWD_NoOS_Interface

Compiling WWD_NoOS_Interface

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/wwd_rtos.o WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/wwd_rtos.c

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4/.d

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4/noos.o WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4/noos.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/wwd_rtos.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4/noos.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/WWD_NoOS_Interface.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow   -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_SST_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MACRONIX_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_EON_PARTS -DSFLASH_SUPPORT_MICRON_PARTS -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts;

echo Compiling Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4

Compiling Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.o libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash_wiced.o libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash_wiced.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/drivers/spi_flash/spi_flash_wiced.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_SPI_Flash_Library_BCM943362WCD4.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/inputs/gpio_button/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/inputs/gpio_button/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.c_opts;

echo Compiling Lib_GPIO_button

Compiling Lib_GPIO_button

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.o libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/libraries/inputs/gpio_button/gpio_button.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/Lib_GPIO_button.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\" -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes  -W -Wshadow  -Wwrite-strings -pedantic -std=c99 -U__STRICT_ANSI__ -Wconversion -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wconversion -Waddress -Wlogical-op -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wdouble-promotion -Wswitch-enum -Wswitch-default -Wuninitialized -Wunknown-pragmas -Wfloat-equal  -Wundef  -Wshadow    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts;

echo Compiling STM32F2xx

Compiling STM32F2xx

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/host_cm3.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/host_cm3.c

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.d

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_resource.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_resource.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_stdio.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_stdio.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_platform_common.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_platform_common.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_platform_separate_mcu.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_platform_separate_mcu.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_resources.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_resources.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_apps_common.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_apps_common.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_waf_common.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_waf_common.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_dct_internal_common.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_dct_internal_common.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_nsclock.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_nsclock.c

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.d

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_vector_table.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_vector_table.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_init.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_init.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_unhandled_isr.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_unhandled_isr.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_filesystem.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_filesystem.c

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF/.d

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF/waf_platform.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF/waf_platform.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_button.o WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_button.c

echo 'build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/crt0_GCC.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/hardfault_handler.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/host_cm3.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_resource.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_stdio.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_platform_common.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_platform_separate_mcu.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wwd_resources.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_apps_common.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_waf_common.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../wiced_dct_internal_common.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_nsclock.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_vector_table.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_init.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_unhandled_isr.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/platform_filesystem.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF/waf_platform.o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../platform_button.o  ' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.ar_opts ;

echo Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.a

Making build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.a

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-ar"  -rcs build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.a @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/STM32F2xx.ar_opts

"./tools/common/Linux64/mkdir" -p  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/

echo > build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/.d

echo '  -c -MD -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3    -mlittle-endian          -DNDEBUG -ggdb -Os -Wall -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -std=gnu11                 -DWICED_VERSION=\\"3.5.2\\" -DBUS=\\"SDIO\\" -Ibuild/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/resources/ -DPLATFORM=\\"BCM943362WCD4\\"    -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries//inc -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/libraries/../../../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I./libraries/utilities/ring_buffer/. -I./WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals/. -I./WICED/platform/GCC/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../.. -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../include -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3 -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/../../ARM_CM3/CMSIS -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/peripherals -I././WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F2xx/WAF -I./libraries/inputs/gpio_button/. -I./libraries/drivers/spi_flash/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/. -I././WICED/RTOS/NoOS/WWD/Cortex_M3_M4 -I./libraries/utilities/crc/. -I./libraries/filesystems/wicedfs/src -I././WICED/WWD/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/include -I././WICED/security/BESL/host/WICED -I././WICED/security/BESL/crypto -I././WICED/. -I././WICED/platform/include -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4/. -I./platforms/BCM943362WCD4//libraries/inputs/gpio_button -I./WICED/RTOS/NoOS/. -I./apps/waf/bootloader/. -I./WICED/WWD/internal/chips/43362 -I./libraries -I./include -DSFLASH_APPS_HEADER_LOC=0x0000 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -D_STM32F215RGT6_ -D_STM3x_ -D_STM32x_ -DMAX_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_SECONDS=22 -DUSING_WICEDFS -DWWD_STARTUP_DELAY=10 -DBOOTLOADER_MAGIC_NUMBER=0x4d435242 -DWWD_DIRECT_RESOURCES -DHSE_VALUE=26000000 -DCRLF_STDIO_REPLACEMENT -DRTOS_NoOS=1 -DWICED_NO_WIFI -DWICED_DISABLE_STDIO -DWICED_DISABLE_MCU_POWERSAVE -DWICED_DCACHE_WTHROUGH -DNO_WIFI_FIRMWARE -DBOOTLOADER -DWICED_SDK_WIFI_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_wifi_config_dct.h\\" -DWICED_SDK_BT_CONFIG_DCT_H=\\"./include/default_bt_config_dct.h\\"' >  build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/common_GCC.c_opts;

echo Compiling common_GCC

Compiling common_GCC

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/common_GCC.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/mem_newlib.o WICED/platform/GCC/mem_newlib.c

"./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/arm-none-eabi-gcc" -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include -isystem ./tools/ARM_GNU/bin/Linux64/../../lib/include-fixed @build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/libraries/common_GCC.c_opts -o build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.o WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c: In function 'sin':

WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.c:30:5: internal compiler error: Illegal instruction

x -= ( (int) ( x / ( 2 * PI ) ) ) * 2 * PI;

^

Please submit a full bug report,

with preprocessed source if appropriate.

See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

make[3]: *** [build/waf.bootloader-NoOS-BCM943362WCD4/Modules/WICED/platform/GCC/math_newlib.o] Error 1

make[3]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

make[2]: *** [main_app] Error 2

make[2]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

make[1]: *** [bootloader] Error 2

make[1]: Leaving directory `/vagrant/WICED-SDK-3.5.2'

make: *** [main_app] Error 2

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you try to replace the make command in the SDK (root directory) with the system make command and check if this resolves the issue?

0 Likes

nsankar wrote:

Should replace the make in tools/common/OSX/ folder rather than the make in root directory.

0 Likes

Hi, I'm trying to get WICED 4 running on my MacBook and I have stalled at this issue, can you explain in more detail how you fixed this ?

Regards

René Josefsen

0 Likes

renejos wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to get WICED 4 running on my MacBook and I have stalled at this issue, can you explain in more detail how you fixed this ?

I don't have a Mac.

Please contact cypress team if you have problem install WICED 4.

mwf_mmfae

0 Likes

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Hopefully some one can help, I should properly open a new thread regarding the WICED 4.0 install.

Regards

0 Likes