C文件中增加一个不同文件夹下的H文件时,如何修改Makefile文件,添加头文件的路径 ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

环境:WICED-SDK-2.3.1opt.h找不到路径.jpg

问题:Apps工程下,编译wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run,提示Apps/wwd/appliance/FreeRTOS_LwIP_appliance.c:52:22: fatal error: lwip/opt.h: No such file or directory,如图所示,我应该在哪个Makefile文件中,添加opt.h头文件的路径 ?请帮忙,谢谢!

0 Likes
10 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Just adding translation from Google to speed up response.

C file to add a different folder H files, how to modify the Makefile file, add the path header file?

Question: Apps project, compile wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run, prompted Apps / wwd / appliance / FreeRTOS_LwIP_appliance.c: 52:22: fatal error: lwip / opt.h: No such file or directory, as shown, which should I Makefile file, add the path opt.h header file? Please help, thank you!

0 Likes

Sounds like the Platform configuration being used doesn't define LWIP as the network stack. You're platform defines the network stack as NetxDuo and the RTOS as ThreadX. That application/example is designed strictly for using LWIP with FreeRTOS. You'll need to change this in the platform's makefile. The file is located under the diretctory 'WICED/Platform/BCM943362WCD4/' and is called 'BCM943362WCD4.mk'.

You'll need to change 'ThreadX' to 'FreeRTOS' in the RTOS section and 'NetX_Duo' to 'LwIP' in the Network section.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you dciliske!You're right, I am using is FreeRTOS - LwIP, I modify and compile WWD. Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP download run. As shown in figure mistakes, the SDK is not perfect, many similar path problem, like this kind of situation should be how to modify which Makefiles in the file?opt.h找不到路径 2.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which SDK version are you using? Did you try to run 'make clean'? I can't reproduce your issue using SDK 2.4.1.

wwd_appliance.PNG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please look at the title, what I use is WICED - SDK - 2.3.1 version, I want to try to use the SDK V2.4.1 version, but no one company also download the IDE, and the company recently virus scanning, network speed is slow, cannot download. Make clean has been used. As you say, I try to download the new version, thanks!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies. Didn't see the title.

In any case, I tried 2.3.1 and I still can't reproduce the issue.

Can you make sure that IDE is installed properly?

It might be worth it trying to build it from command line.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

是的,我确保IDE安装正确,参照WICED-QSG202-R说明。我试下用命令行运行工程,谢谢!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I make sure IDE installed correctly, consult WICED QSG202 - R. I try to use the command line run the project, thank you!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have solve this problem, which also appear a few similar problems, but has been solved, the process summary: 1. The Target: Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP 2. H file path in the LwIP. Mk GLOBAL_INCLUDES item increase of 3. Note changes. Another problem, I enable WPS function, download and run successfully Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP (WPS), no matter use PBC mode or PIN, I wasn't able to join with the function of the WPS wireless router, but my phone can use the WPS function to join the router, I changed another router also not line, why? Compatibility problem or certification? I use a DEMO board diagram is BCM943362WCD4_P200, the putty showed as follows, do you have to use the WPS function successfully join the router?wps.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have solve this problem, which also appear a few similar problems, but has been solved, the process summary: 1. The Target: Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP 2. H file path in the LwIP. Mk GLOBAL_INCLUDES item increase of 3. Note changes. Another problem, I enable WPS function, download and run successfully Appliance - BCM943362WCD4 - FreeRTOS - LwIP (WPS), no matter use PBC mode or PIN, I wasn't able to join with the function of the WPS wireless router, but my phone can use the WPS function to join the router, I changed another router also not line, why? Compatibility problem or certification? I use a DEMO board diagram is BCM943362WCD4_P200, the putty showed as follows, do you have to use the WPS function successfully join the router?wps.jpg

0 Likes