[BCM43907] How to enable Secure flash.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I wonder how can I enable secure flash in BCM43907.

According to the document "OTP Programming for Secure Boot and Secure Flash", BCM43907 supports secure boot and secure flash. and it is possible that configure the two option individually. But the documment explains as [Enable Secure Boot] and [Enable Secure Flash] are use same otp address (BOOT_OPTION), And there is no index to configure enable secure flash (like FLASH_OPTION) int the Table (OTP Address Map For Secure Boot)

I have checked that secure boot option is working properly for the bootloader, but I cannot enable secure flash option.

please check it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Note that the BCM43907 has not been released to the broad market, so it is not one of the products supported here on the community.

Please work with the regional distributor/Cypress Sales person that supplied this board to setup support.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Note that the BCM43907 has not been released to the broad market, so it is not one of the products supported here on the community.

Please work with the regional distributor/Cypress Sales person that supplied this board to setup support.

0 Likes