There's a lot going on in your code and a lot going on with your hardware. You need to begin to isolate different parts.
1. With no hardware attached, use jumper wires to emulate interrupts and ADC values. Do you still experience the same undesired behaviors?
2. Disable your PUART initialization in the code.
3. Try the code without any ADC hardware or firmware. Do the same for just interrupts.
4. Repeat step 1 while turning off different parts of the code.
5. Test different pins for each configuration. This one is big--ensure your pins aren't giving you problems.
I'll study your code in more depth to see if anything sticks out, but your best chance is to begin isolating different parts.
I want to send the fixed length packet which i get in NOTIFICATION Handler In same subroutine Notification handler i am sending it over PUART but the last some bytes get corrupted sometime..
I sharing the source file in attachment
here i am sending fixed string but sometimes i get wrong data
the string i am sending is ="123456789"
But u can see the screen shot ..in attachment
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I responded to the your PUART question in your other post: Re: data packet & size of data getting changed while sending over puart. As requested in that post, please emulate the PUART initialization found in Connecting an external board to the BCM2073X via the PUART.