program wiced sense2 firmware problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

i was used same wiced sense2 project to program two wiced sensor2 kit, and these two units look like have conflict each other.

How can i avoid this problem?

thanks a lot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I'm not sure I understand your question.  It sounds like you used the WICED Sense Project in SDK 2.2.3 to program your WICED Sense 2 demo kit, and now the kit no longer works?  Or, are you saying you programmed both kits just fine, and now they appear to be conflicting with one another (if yes, how are you determining there is a conflict?).  Note that every kit ships with the same BD_ADDR, so you will need to change the BD_ADDR on one of them if you plan to use multiple kits.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I'm not sure I understand your question.  It sounds like you used the WICED Sense Project in SDK 2.2.3 to program your WICED Sense 2 demo kit, and now the kit no longer works?  Or, are you saying you programmed both kits just fine, and now they appear to be conflicting with one another (if yes, how are you determining there is a conflict?).  Note that every kit ships with the same BD_ADDR, so you will need to change the BD_ADDR on one of them if you plan to use multiple kits.

0 Likes