Battery level critical message, shuts down device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Moving to the new SDK, my program seems to have stopped working.

Capture.PNG

Previously it would give us this message as well (battery level is critical), but I could still proceed with the program.

Do you know what the cause of this error msg is and how to correct it?

The problem with staying with the old SDK(1.0.1)  is that we found that once we pressed a button (for interrupt), a "Stop Powersave!!!" message would appear and our ADC inputs seemed to reset at an output voltage of ~3.3V, which rendered them useless.

We have tried reassigning/removing the GPIO_BAT initialization but to no progress.

Perhaps this may be the resultant of the same issue? Please advise.

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found the issue.

In the database init, the program was calling the blebat_init function in ROM. I had to tweak it a bit and reconfigure some pins and now it seems to be working okay.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found the issue.

In the database init, the program was calling the blebat_init function in ROM. I had to tweak it a bit and reconfigure some pins and now it seems to be working okay.

0 Likes

Thanks!  Can you share with us some of the tweaks you made to get this working?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty adhoc but...

I had to disable to the monitoring blebat functions (blebat_startMonitoring() and blebat_pollMonitor()) so that the program wouldnt go into powersave. Afterwards, I had to initialize my digital input pins using the gpio_configurePin function.

Seems to work okay now.

Thanks!

0 Likes