Can I get a clean BCM43362 Wifi driver for my STM32Fxxx?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've purchased my STM32. I am still appraising the RTOS to use. Probably it doesn't use the main thread. Can I get it in Wiced?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juan,

I am not directly familiar with this module but from reading the datasheet, it suggests you use the WNet software (please contact mxChip directly for this) for your software development, or one of the pre-built software libraries such as the serial-wifi app.

Regards

Dave

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
VikramR_26
Employee
Employee
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 10 comments on KBA

Yes you can , do you have our reference platform which uses 43362 radio ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I bought a commercial mini-platform with a ST32 microcontroller and the BCM43362 device. My intent was to use free micro peripherals and memory to shorten my BOM. My application was embed-intensive with a final need for Wifi transmission. I know that WWD uses a multiplatform rtos-based approach even with no RTOS. My choice was to get the minimal implementation with the smallest memory footprint for Ethernet raw stream transmission or Berkeley api using SDIO or gSPI. Thanks.

PD: hehe, good answer.

Captura.JPG

This is my platform.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juan,

Can you please let me know the part number for this small module.  

Regards
Dave

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

EMW3162 Serial TTL transparent wifi transceiver.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Juan,

I am not directly familiar with this module but from reading the datasheet, it suggests you use the WNet software (please contact mxChip directly for this) for your software development, or one of the pre-built software libraries such as the serial-wifi app.

Regards

Dave

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I will.

0 Likes

jrfuentesmart

Note that MXCHIP is officially a partner now.

My understanding is that they will be providing their own software package based on WICED.

nsankardavid_armour

0 Likes